Elmwood Village Primary Care
About Elmwood Village Primary Care
Elmwood Village Primary Care is a private primary care medical practice serving the Buffalo community.
Our office provides full-spectrum primary-care for infants, children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly. Our office practices patient-centered medical care, with an emphasis on a trusting mutual relationship with the doctor. The office is structured so that patients are not subjected to wasted time waiting for the doctor or being rushed through office visits.
The office's physician, Frederick Michael Elliott, M.D., is board-certified in Family Medicine and has experience and expertise in full-spectrum primary care medicine. Dr. Elliott is a member of Ideal Medical Practice, a national organization of physicians who practice a model of primary care medicine based on the following principles:
1. Care is driven by the patient's needs, goals, and values. The office strives to provide patient-centered medical care.
2. Patient access is 24-7. In addition to traditional face-to-face office visits with your physician, telephone and online communication with your physician is always available.
3. The office care team uses technology to its fullest. This allows fast, high efficiency, and cost-effective medical care for all patients and minimizes patient dissatisfaction and medical errors.
4. Patients will always speak with and see their physician. Our office does not utilize other on-call doctors or mid-level medical providers. Continuity with a single physician is believed to be vital to patient health, satisfaction, and well-being.
5. The majority of the office visit is spent with the physician. Improved efficiency and low-overhead results in no waiting or rushing during office visits.
6. Established patients can be seen the same-day they call the office if requested. Improved access to the doctor results in satisfied and engaged patients.
Currently the office will be accepting the following insurance plans: Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of WNY, Empire Plan, Fidelis Care, Independent Health, Medicare, and Univera. It is the responsible of our patients to be aware of the specific details of their individual plans and whether their primary care physician belongs to their insurance plan network. A personal payment plan is available for patients who are currently not insured or wish to not use their insurance plan. For further information on becoming a patient, access the Become a Patient link here.