Elmwood Village Primary Care
Patient Appointment Hours
To our patients and the Buffalo community:
Our office continues to be fully available to help our patients during this current COVID-19 medical crisis.
- The physician is available to our patients by phone and telemedicine video conference for all urgent needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Expanded hours including early morning and evening appointments now available.
- Urgent same day appointments remain readily available.
- Emergency Saturday appointments available if requested.
- All patients have access to telemedicine video conference appointments to allow medical consultation with the doctor from their home.
Monday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday 7:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Friday 7:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
2020 Holiday Closures:
Wednesday, November 25 through Friday, November 27
(Observance of Thanksgiving)
Wednesday, December 23 through Friday, December 25
(Observance of Christmas)
Wednesday, December 30 through Friday, January 1
(Observance of New Year's Day)